WITH INSAFE Control, REMOTELY CHECK YOUR SMOKE DETECTOR IN PERFECT SAFETY.
INSAFE Control protects your family and home with sober and discreet elegance. Its innovative and smart remote control allows you to operate your smoke detector from up to 3 metres away.
Turn your alarm off quickly and easily with the INSAFE Control infra-red remote control. Check all your INSAFE Control detectors with a single device.INSAFE Control is ideal for:
- High ceilings
- People with reduced mobility
- Maintenance and asset management operations (testing multiple detectors, stocktaking)
3 cm thick, INSAFE Control is the most compact smoke detector on the market.
INSAFE Control is designed to fit in just nicely in any room in your home, and is approved for wall or ceiling attachments. Putting off installing a smoke detector because you think it’s unsightly?
Think again! INSAFE has a simple, attractive design.
The INSAFE detection cell is deliberately oversized and protrudes from the detector in order to detect the first smoke particles as soon as possible.
The presence of smoke in the air is detected within less than 15 seconds. A powerful built-in alarm makes a shrill, 85-db sound to alert anyone at home.
INSAFE has one of the lowest operating costs on the market.
The INSAFE detector is equipped with a 3V lithium battery specifically suited to its use. Thus, the service life of the detector is extended to its maximum: a self-sufficiency period of 10 years.
It’s 10-year battery life lends to easy maintenance of the detector and efficiently avoids the need to repeatedly change the battery.
Rest assured. INSAFE is looking after your family 24/7.
- Longer battery life
- High-quality components
- Recyclable materials
INSAFE smoke detectors are designed to be as energy-efficient as possible.
- Photoelectric type smoke detector
- Optical smoke detection according to light scattering principle (Tyndall effect)
Power supply: Built-in, sealed lithium battery
Battery life: 10 years *
Acoustic power: > 85 dB at 3 m* Battery included. See User’s manual
Dimensions: L 105 mm x W 105 mm x H 30 mm
Weight: 125 g (battery and base included)
Conditions of use
- Indoor household environment
- Temperature: + 4°C to + 45°C
- Relative humidity: from 10 % HR to 95 % HR
Type of mounting: Wall or Ceiling
Operation indicator: Red Flashing LED
Insect protection: Prevent false alarms
Dimensions: L 65 mm x W 26 mm x H 12 mm
Built-in, sealed lithium battery
Battery life: 10 years*
Conditions of use
- Maximum range: 3 m in direct beam (perpendicular to the smoke detector)
- Household environment
- On light: Green LED
- Smoke alarm
- Low battery indicator
- Manual detector functional test
- Functional self-test (every 45)
- Detector end-of-life warning
- Pausing of detector (10 min.)
- Pause he low battery warning (8 h)
- 1 single button to operate all features
Article reference: I740SX_EE
Contents of box:
- 1 INSAFE CONTROL smoke detection and alarm device
- 1 remote control
- 2 screws and Nylon wall plugs
- 1 instruction manual
EN 14604 standard