CONNECTED HOME PROS
CONNECTED HOME PROS
Are you or would you like to become a key player in the smart home and building business?
The INSAFE Connect detector range is for all smart home professionals, including home automation solution providers, remote support specialists, asset managers and insurers.
SMOKE & CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTORS: KEY PRODUCTS FOR THE SMART HOME MARKET
The INSAFE Connect range is made up of two separate, complementary products:
- INSAFE+ Origin: Smoke detector and hygrothermal comfort monitor
- INSAFE+ Air: Carbon monoxide detector and indoor air quality monitor
INSAFE Connect detectors use a series of four sensors
- Smoke detector
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Temperature sensor
- Humidity sensor
Because INSAFE Connect provides four different connectors in a single device, it allows you to offer an attractive, adaptable smart home solution at a lower cost.
The innovative concept of the INSAFE Connect range is our unique multi-sensor approach. There are several advantages to this:
- Slash costs by reducing the number of separate sensors needed in the dwelling.
- Simplify installation and maintenance
- Make the home safer, healthier and more economical.
The new INSAFE Connect line of detectors has all the features which have made the INSAFE brand so successful:
- Detectors designed, manufactured and distributed by Nexelec, the specialist in home safety and air analysis sensors: smoke, CO, temperature, humidity and air quality
- Quality products designed in France.
- Stylish, elegant, compact devices.
A MULTIPURPOSE SENSOR IN THE HEART OF A CONNECTED BUILDING
INSAFE Connect contributes to three key functions of a smart home:
- Protection; Safety & security
- Comfort Analysis of indoor air quality (IAQ)
- Energy efficiency: Regulation of temperature and humidity
- Real-time information flow
- Integration with many different home automation environments, thanks to a wide array of compatible radio protocols (e.g. EnOcean, Lora, Z-Wawe, Zigbee, Sigfox, Sub-giga).
- Customisation options (design, colour, printing, packaging)
- Recommendations for improving the IAQ index.
- Adaptation to user profiles (e.g. Asthma sufferers, infants, the elderly)
- 10 years’ autonomy
- A 10-year cost price lower than most detectors on the market
Check for hazardous CO emissions, even low levels
- Check and adjust the temperature of your home remotely
- Maintain just the right temperature day and night, in any season.
- Create custom home automation scenarios according to the occupants’ lifestyles
- Free yourself from constraints and stay in control
- Check indoor pollution level
- Follow recommendations to enhance everyone’s comfort
- Adjust to the needs of different people in the household (e.g. asthma sufferers, the elderly, mothers-to-be).
- Control heating, air conditioning and ventilation.
- Set programmes to suit the lifestyles of the people in the household.
- Display temperature and humidity data in real time.
- Stay informed of your home’s energy efficiency.
Multiply your smart home product offering with INSAFE Connect. INSAFE Connect advantages :
- 10 years of autonomy
- Design: elegant, discreet, compact, fits in with any decor.
- Cost-effective: attractively priced, INSAFE Connect is the affordable home automation solution.
- Customizable: Integration with many different home automation environments, thanks to a wide range of compatible radio protocols and colour, printing, and packaging options).
- Multipurpose: 1 INSAFE detector replaces 3 connected sensors and indicates IAQ.
- Programmable: create different scenarios to meet the needs of different users.